FOOD VENDOR & SOUVENIR/FOOD CART RULES
All food/cart vendors are responsible for providing:
16. All materials for meeting health department requirements including, but not limited to, fully enclosed booth (if required), hand-washing station and proper clean-up area.
17. Any equipment needed including, but not limited to tables, chairs, cooking and heating supplies, as well as an apparatus for keeping food a minimum of 2 (two) feet off the ground.
18. Approved fire extinguisher.
19. Proper disposal of in-booth trash, including 50 gallon trash receptacle for food preparation/booth supply refuse. (May be dumped into nearby dumpsters at the close of the Festival).
20. 50 gallon metal garbage can for disposal of hot coals (for barbecue operations).
21. Electrical power, if needed
22. Fire Department approval for propane cooking equipment.
23. Menu signs indicating price.